Banbury’s Whately Hall played host to the Banburyshire Wedding Showcase on 18th March 2015. Full to the brim with local, expert wedding suppliers, soon-to-be-brides and grooms, together with their wedding party explored the wealth of services available to help create their dream day.
Cakes For All UK, expert Banbury cake makers were pleased to join some of the best local wedding suppliers including:
- Deans Chair Covers – Complete your wedding with stand-out, elegant wedding chair covers, sashes, table covers and runners, together with a range of decorations, table centres and memorable finishing touches. Renowned for their creativity, the team at Dean’s Chair Covers will add their artistic flair to help you achieve your dream day.
- Hibiscus Floral Design – Stunning flowers to help brighten up your wedding day. Expert Flourist Claire has a keen eye for detail, to ensure your flowers compliment your wedding day. From bouquets to table centres, ceremony arrangements and buttonholes, you will gain the best in floral designs.
- Henry’s – Banbury-based suit hire, Henry’s has played a pivotal role in thousands of weddings and celebrations. Based on the High Street, where better to receive the best in case, expertise and style to help compliment your ideal wedding day?
- 21 Dresses – With a plethora of stunning wedding and bridesmaid dresses, your vision will become a reality. Affordable, eye-catching and expertly designed dresses together with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, kick-off your hunt for your wedding dress with the experts at 21 Dresses.
- Cherish Ceremonies – Achieve your prefect ceremony with the help of Cherish Ceremonies. You can have a ceremony that is meaningful and unique: For the Ceremony of Your Life – contact Judy of Cherish Ceremonies.
- Vine House Studios – Capture the moment with Vine House Studios. With over 20 years’ experience and hundreds of weddings between them, Ivor and Becky have teamed up to give an unrivalled wedding photography service.
- The Balloon Lady – Specialising in transforming all events into something spectacular, including Weddings and Civil Partnerships. The Balloon Lady delivers bespoke decorations to ensure it reflects your personality, and your perfect day.
- Whately Hall – If you’re getting married in or around Banbury, you’re spoilt for choice to enjoy stunning venues. Whether you’re seeking a civil ceremony or a religious ceremony, Whately Hall in Banbury is in the ideal location to cater for your needs.
- Crofts Cars of Distinction – Arrive to your wedding in style with Crofts Cars of Distinction. With a truly unique service, you will receive the best in service and care, together with competitive pricing.
Taking bookings for 2016/2017 weddings, Cakes For All UK were pleased to meet so many excitable brides, discussing their wedding cake needs and tempting brides, grooms and guests with our mouth-watering tasters.
If you would like to discuss your wedding cake needs, contact Cakes For All UK today to book your consultation.
Weddings taste better with Cakes For All UK.« Back to Blog