Weddings: we have seen them all. From the most extravagant celebrity weddings to the small, simple and lovely minimalist wedding and everything in-between.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
At Cakes For All UK, we are on hand to help you keep your wedding personal, whatever the budget, however big or small you wish to keep your wedding. We have been creating dream wedding cakes in Banbury and surrounding areas for hundreds of brides, and you could be next to enjoy your own personalised creation.
In a bid to turn your dream wedding day into a personalised day of your dreams here are your top ten tips:
- Rather than opting for a traditional guest book, why not opt for a personalised keepsake such as a canvas print, or some pottery such as a large platter.
- Make your guests feel special with a personal note to those you have chosen to share your special day with you.
- Set a wedding theme to something that reflects you both as a couple, whether it is your favourite book, film or place to be.
- Got pets? Why not include them in your big day!
- Rather than opting for favours, why not gift a donation to your chosen charity?
- Make the most of your venue, and blend your wedding décor to match your wedding venue, completing your dream day.
- If you have a special piece of jewellery, why not entwine it into your wedding bouquet?
- Make use of the skills and talents of your friends and family. A talented singer? Cake maker? Flouriest? They can all help you in your quest to create a personalised wedding.
- We all love a good quiz, so make use of your wedding day by creating a Mr & Mrs Style quiz.
- We all favour a little sweet treat to complete the perfect wedding day. Entwine your favourite sweets or cakes into your sweet table or a cake table – a perfect to leave your guests with the ideal lasting taste to complete your ideal personalised wedding.