As expert cake makers, delivering stunning wedding cakes in Oxfordshire and surrounding Banbury areas, we enjoy giving brides and grooms-to-be to enjoy a truly unique wedding cake.
In our years of expertise, we have baked and decorated some wonderfully scrumptious cakes which help complete a couple’s dream wedding day.Watch All Girls Weekend (2016) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and DownloadRoblox HackBigo Live Beans HackYUGIOH DUEL LINKS HACKPokemon Duel HackRoblox HackPixel Gun 3d HackGrowtopia HackClash Royale Hackmy cafe recipes stories hackMobile Legends HackMobile Strike Hack
Although, when it comes to deciding upon your ideal wedding cake, with so much choice available – how do you decide on the cake that’s right for you?
We’ve come up with some top tips to helping you design your ideal wedding cake:
2) Entwine elements of your wedding into your cake. From your wedding dress, to your theme, your venue and more – make your wedding cake truly unique.
3) If you really are stuck, talk through your ideas, your likes and hobbies with your cake maker and let them work their magic.
4) Make sure you taste the cake before you commit to a flavour. With so many options available, enjoy the tasting session (surely that’s one of the best things when picking a cake).
5) Don’t forget to consider food allergies. If your guests suffer with food allergies make sure you have options available to them with your wedding cake.
6) Think of unique ways to serve your wedding cake – combine it into your desert with a little ice cream, or serve it in the evening.
7) Make sure your cake maker will deliver your cake. If they cannot deliver, you will need to think of a back-up plan to ensure you cake reaches the venue (in one piece of course).
Consider your guests who couldn’t make the day. Perhaps you can save them some cake, to at least let them have a taste of the day.« Back to Blog